Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No, No, No

We've gotten some 'no' in the past couple of weeks. I love sitting in my high chair looking at the 'no'. Mom keeps calling it snow, but I keep telling her it's 'no', not 'snow'. Oh well, she'll probably never learn. I think that the 'no' is pretty and all, but I don't want anything to do with it. I certainly don't want to touch it or play with it. It must be slippery because I get to watch cars spin their tires and slide down the street in front of our house.

Well, mom doesn't know me very well, she put in a whole bunch of clothes last week and took me outside to do what she called play in the snow. I don't know what she was thinking - I could hardly move in two layers of clothes and a nosuit. I tried to quietly protest before she even got me dressed by running away from her every time she went to put an article of clothing on me, but it didn't work. We still went outside to play in the 'no'.

No comments: