That was close. After that fit I threw with Santa, wasn't sure what was going to happen. Turns out everything was okay. Some pics of the loot...
Presents everywhere...where to start?
This box seems pretty sweet. Why do Mom and Dad act is if they're disappointed I'm playing with this?
So Santa brought some cool things. A slide, picnic table, safari truck, blocks, cell phone, books, a camera, just for starters.
Perhaps the best gift I received was Mom and Dad being off work for nearly two weeks. Or so it seemed. We got to play quite a bit. Mom and Dad certainly enjoyed it...and I did, too. Its just...well, have you met my Dad?
Mom does a better job of mixing up my entertainment. Of course, any time I get bored, all they have to do is get the camera out. Its like catnip to me. I get so excited. Its all can focus on.
Its just so....amazing. This silver object. Heavy. Cold. Flashes and makes funny sounds. My parents always have the darn thing out. I'm hypnotized by it.
They get this thing out and they know I'm fascinated by it. So how long do they let me play with it. 15 minutes? 30 minutes? More?
Try about two. That's right. One hundred and twenty seconds. They act like my chewing it or putting my greasy fingers on that little circular glass thing is the end of the world. And Dad. Talk about uptight. Sheesh. The guy flips out. "Abby! No!" What is this "no"? I hear it a lot nowadays. I'm getting tired of it. In fact, I've started saying it to my parents. You like 'dat, Mom and Dad?
I really don't like their tone..
So by the end of Mom and Dad's break from work, I was ready to go back to school. Only, there was a catch. I had to go to the toddler room.
That's right. I'm big time. Toddler! Kind of sad - I used to be the leader of my class. Bigger, more developed, smarter. Now I'm at the other end of the spectrum. And these kids don't scare easy with poopy diapers. I kinda miss my teachers from the infant room, but it will be okay. I think the adjustment's been harder on Dad. He seems sadder in the mornings when dropping me off since they allow me a lot more freedom. So much to explore in this room.
Oh well...Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment