We met for the first time last week. While I didn't grasp the scope of my behavior at that time, someone at the school (paparazzi, probably) is paying waaaay too much attention to me and got some rather embarrassing photos and forwarded them to me and, well....

It was a rough day. I didn't wake up at the appropriate time, but instead 45 minutes early. That throws everything off. And Mommy had been threatening to complete my weening process the coming weekend...as if an ear infection wasn't enough for me to worry about. Couple those with the fact I didn't have regular poopies all day (four BMs before 3 PM - could you imagine?) and my teacher tried to feed me carrots again and I just wasn't right.
So - I ask for you to forgive my behavior. You know...just in case you happen to be in the neighborhood sometime around...I don't know December 24/25?
I've been a good girl most of the year. Aside from some isolated incidents when perhaps I cried for Mom and Dad when I didn't really need them, I behave pretty well.If you can see it in your heart to forgive me, I would be so grateful.
Sincerely,
Abby
2 comments:
So.....was she forgiven? I bet she was!
Too funny! Isn't it funny how kids totally freak out with Santa. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. I enjoyed her birthday pics too, looks like it was a fun time for everyone!
Shelly
Post a Comment