I say breaking news...this video is almost two weeks old. I've been stuck at work for some ridiculous hours lately, forcing Steph to do many of the baby things on her own. She's been absolutely great about it...I'm a lucky guy.
Its been crazy around here. Before kicking off an seven day, 80 hour work week, Steph and I almost bid on a new house. Thankfully, someone saved us from ourselves and got a bid in first. We might have been moving a bit too fast. It did kick up the "we need to get our house on the market push.."
Which brings us to Abby...we haven't updated the blog because we haven't had time. On March 28, Steph and I were delighted to see Abby roll from her belly to her back. I quickly got the camera and started recording. As always with our little Abigail, she would not repeat. A few days later, she was more willing...
What has caused even more joy (and fear) is her next accomplishment which happened Friday, April 4th. Before leaving for work, I checked in on a babbling baby to find she was on her belly! At some point in the night, she managed to go from her back to her belly. I woke Steph and had her take a look. We didn't have the camera, so we'll have to catch her in action at a later time.
I think she is using the spindles of the crib to get leverage for the final push, because she doesn't seem to be able to get over outside of the crib. We decided to (gulp) put her crib bumpers back in. Last night it worked...she stayed on her back. We'll see how it plays out. We're both a bit leery.
Another video update should will follow in the next few days. These things take forever to load!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, cute little Abby. I'll say to you what Annabelle said to me..."And so mobility begins", soon you will be chasing her all over the house!
Way to go Abby! I can't believe she is already rolling! Boy, how time flies. I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment