Saturday, April 12, 2008

Abby Enjoys Dad in Small Doses

On Tuesday, April 8, during the latter part of my busy time at work - I was fortunate to get to sneak out of work and spend some time with Abby. Probably more therapeutic than anything, she really changes my mood entirely when I have a lot of stress...it just melts away when I get to play and spend time with her.

This video was my attempt to catch her doing things she normally won't do once the camera is rolling. I set it on the floor and ignored it - she seemed to "act normal". One thing I edited out was her fascination with TV. I had a Baby Einstein video on which fascinated her to the point she kept on trying to watch.

I was able to get her attention and get some giggles out of her. I just think its cute...the little things.



People at work think I am entertaining to have around, and sometimes ponder that Steph must laugh all day long. I try to explain that I am only good in small doses. Seems Abby may be catching on to that notion...

3 comments:

Shelly & Rob said...

That laugh is absolutely adorable! What fun when they start interacting.

Karen said...

She is so darn cute! And I must say very very lucky to have such great parents.

Ian's Mom said...

Awe, poor Bob thinks he's only good in small doses! Once that child is a teenager, your self-esteem will really become nil.