Bob and Abby at story time before bed.
Abby kicking up her legs getting ready for naptime. Doesn't she look real tired?
Bob and I just like this picture - oh the cheeks!!


All my grandmas and grandpas - Look at how strong I am! Who said belly time is awful?
All my grandmas and grandpas - Look at how strong I am! Who said belly time is awful?
Abby and I visited daycare this week and our visit went well. Only a small piece of me was hoping there would be something terribly awful that would make me change my mind and decide to stay home, but that didn't happen. Her teacher is nice and the room is very colorful so Abby enjoyed looking around. She'll be the third in the infant room and sometime in May there will be a fourth baby. Abby will be in the room with all boys - I guess that means she'll be playing with trucks and cars, which should make Bob happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment