"No sweat...I can do this thing in my sleep..."
Steph got her loaded up and had the heart wrenching task of dropping her off. The drop-off went well, as did lunch feeding with Steph. Early afternoon, however, was another story.
Side story: many of you probably know, if you should go to prison, the first thing you must do is find the toughest person there and start a fight...shows others you're no punk. If carried out properly, no one will mess with you...even if you lose the fight. Otherwise, you will be tormented for the duration of your stay.
Abby did the Day Care equivalent. The teachers didn't tell me details when I picked her up, so I would have to assume one of the other two infants was talking trash about poopy diapers. Abby let her actions do the talking (Exhibit A)...
I must also mention...I spared many of you from seeing the picture of her one-sie, which looked like someone used it to clean up a 55-gallon drum of Grey-Poupon. She even had some poop on the elbow of her long sleeve pink tee - that has even me wondering what the heck happened?
Needless to say, her roommates were impressed, her teachers were put on alert, and (most of all) her Daddy was proud!
Now, I'm not saying every day when I pick up my little precious from Day Care I want to get a bag of clothes that got dirtied....let's just say I won't ever worry about cleaning up this mess. Show 'em who's boss, Abby!!!
1 comment:
Wow, what a mess! You go Abby, show 'em who's boss! Too funny! I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't wait to see her again.
Thanks for posting your comments to our blog while we were in Guatemala. We enjoyed hearing from you. The comment Bob made about Jorge being a marsipual was too funny!
Hugs to Abby!
Shelly
Post a Comment