Today is Abigail's 1 month Birthday. She's gaining weight like a champ - 9lbs 6 oz. She likes to be swaddled, held and walked. She also likes to eat and poop. She does not like to take naps, be late to a meal, or listen to Daddy sing "More than Words" by Extreme as evidenced by one of the pictures above (I can't say I blame her - she must take after her mom).
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Happy Birthday!
Today is Abigail's 1 month Birthday. She's gaining weight like a champ - 9lbs 6 oz. She likes to be swaddled, held and walked. She also likes to eat and poop. She does not like to take naps, be late to a meal, or listen to Daddy sing "More than Words" by Extreme as evidenced by one of the pictures above (I can't say I blame her - she must take after her mom).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She likes to eat and poop-sounds just like her Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment