Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back Home, A Catastrophe!


I don't know how it happened, but Abby caught a glimpse of the back of her head in a mirror. She was horrified to learn of her bald spot. It took hours of discussion to convince her she did not get her Dad's hair genes.








To help cheer her up, we gave her a bath and a fresh round of milk. One important thing to note for the kids out there. Abby is not "throwing a sign" as they say in the urban vernacular. She is merely expressing her joy with the number "3". Sometimes when she's feeling blue, I'll sing a little song about three bumble bees and she perks right up.

Think about it...three is a fantastic number. Three blind mice. Three little pigs. Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady.

Her fascination with the Bath Tub "3" marked the end of the Bath Tub "G" era (not shown). I had many more jokes I could use with G: "Gee, this water feels warm", "Gee, my toes sure were dirty", "Gee, my Dad is losing his hair". Gee, it doesn't get old.

With "3", all I got so far is, "3...that's how many toes Dad lost".

Anyhoot, she seems to be a pretty happy baby. She's kinda snotty this week. Looks like the fun times are starting (illnesses passing through Day Care).

No comments: